Smile is a gift from God which one & all should persevere to preserve. Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry is an age defined specialty that provides primary, secondary, comprehensive, preventive and therapeutic oral health care for children through adolescence including those with special health care need. To achieve this end,state of the art facilities and the latest equipments and materials are employed . The department also has a play room with toys and aquarium to provide a relaxed and comfortable environment.We have separate sections for undergraduate and Postgraduate students with fully furnished library .We deliver the following treatments with empathy & efficiency .
- Dr. Kiran Aradhya - Professor and Head
- Dr. Preetha Menon - Reader
- Dr. Namitha Kamath - Senior Lecturer
- Dr. Manju - Senior Lecturer
- SPECIAL POSTING / PERIPHERAL CENTRES
- 1.K.R. Puram Govt. Hospital
2.Department of Pediatrics, St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
Dr. Kiran Aradhya
- Papain gel: Current concept in chemo-mechanical caries removal. Journal of Dental health sciences 2009; 1 (Dec):70-3.
- A Case of two mesiodens supernumeraries between maxillary central incisors. Journal of Dental health sciences 2009; 1 (Dec):4-6.
- Miracle Ozone dentistry- The Wonder Gas. Dental health sciences 2009; 1 (Dec):77-8.
- Dental Home- The centerpiece for children's oral health care improvement. Journal of Dental health sciences 2009; 1 (Dec):66-9.
- Nanodentistry - The eye of future - A review. Dentistry international. Volume 1, 2010
- Propolis: A Promising remedy in dentistry. Indian Journal of Dental Research.